Join Indian Army Registration 2020: Apply Online for Indian Army Rally Bharti and fill Indian Army Online Application/Registration Form from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before the last date of registration and form submission. The Indian Army being the largest component of the Indian Military is known for the strength which comes for the huge number of servicemen over various trades and Regiments.
In order to maintain the number of the service the Indian Army conductes recruitment frequently every year over various regions of the country which attract massive number of candidates who have the desire to serve the country through one of the largest and decorated armed force in the world.
Those candidates who are willing to apply for the Indian Army recruitment or bharti must complete the respective application form enrollment which is considered to be mandatory for each and every candidate. Therefore without submitting the application form the candidates will not be able to participate in the recruitment that will be held by the Indian Army over various regions for various trades.
Hence in this article the main focus has been kept upon the online application form, registration including the instructions which the candidates will need to follow up during their application form enrollment and in addition the series of documents which will be required during the online application fill up and during the verification of documents.
So individuals who wish to solve their queries regarding the Indian Army recruitment application form as advised that they go through the article which has a mass information to offer which might be able to solve their particular query. Apply online for upcoming army rally and fill your join indian army registration form 2020 before the last date of application form submission.
Join Indian Army Registration 2020-21: Online Application Form
The Indian Army registration form will be provided during the online application form fill up and is only for those candidates who are new users to the site. So those candidates who are new to the site or have not filled up the application form for Indian Army recruitment before will need to create their registration id prior to filling the application form.
Aspirants must be aware that without the registration id they will not be able to proceed further on to the application from stage, therefore the registration is mandatory for every cadet who is a new user.
The registration is created by the individual is very important and which is to be provided by the individuals while filling up the application form for any trade entry during the recruitment. Before attend the army rally all candidates need to fill join indian army registration form and also apply for the rally by filling their indian army application form.
Thus those candidates who requires assistance in terms of filling up the registration form to create their registration id should go through the below mentioned instructions. Here are the steps to complete and create the registration of an individual for any trade entry:-
- Visit official website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- After the candidates have checked their eligibility click on the Registration link.
- A new registration tab will be displayed on the screen.
- Now fill up the form with complete personal information in correct manner as required.
- Individuals must have their own active email id and contact number which is to be provided in the registration form.
- All the field must be filled by the candidates.
- Now click on the Save Tab option.
- Individuals to complete their registration must create a strong password combination and must remember it.
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number provided by the candidate.
- Now enter the OPT in the required field.
- Finally the registration of the candidate is complete and can proceed further.
Join Indian Army Online Application Form / Apply Online 2020:
As the rule of the recruitment candidates must complete the indian army application form to ensure their enrollment for the recruitment or open bharti rallies that are held by the Indian Army for recruitment of cadets for different trade entries. Individuals who have been unable to submit their application form within the last date of application form will not be able to participate in the recruitment, hence the application form is the initial stage which the candidates must complete since it is mandatory for every recruitment.
So individuals who are confused regarding the steps they are to follow to complete their Indian army online application form to enroll for the recruitment are advised to go through the instructions that is provided below step by step according to the official instructions:-
- At first the candidates will need to visit the official website of Indian Army (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- The candidates will need to enter the Captcha code to access the homepage of the website ( due to heavy traffic sometimes
- the captcha is rejected or may require time so candidates need to be patient).
- On the homepage search for the JCRO/OR Apply Login link and Click on the link.
- New users will need to register first/ Resisted cadets will need to login with their id and password created during the registration.
- Now with the login id click on the Continue option.
- Fill up the form with complete information in proper manner.
- Candidates must select the trade or post they are applying for according to their eligibility.
- Aspirants must select the correct region of their recruitment.
- Now the individuals must recheck the entire information in the application form and make necessary corrections.
- Now click on the Save and continue option.
- With the preview of the application form check for any mistake.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- Print out 2 copies of the application form which will be required during the recruitment.
Don’t Miss : Upcoming Indian Army Relation Bharti 2020 List
Join Indian Army Required Documents :
During the online application form fill there will be series of documents which will be required by the candidates to complete their online application form for their enrollment.
As a matter of fact these documents will also be required during the verification of documents of aspirants where the original sets of these documents are to be produced by the cadets. Therefore the candidates must provide information as present in these sets of documents.
So here are the complete list of documents that will be required by the candidates during application form fill up and documents verification phase:
- Educational Certificate.
- Identity proof certificates( Voter Id Card/ Aadhar Card).
- Caste Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- NCC Certificates (If the candidates posses any ).
- Scanned Passport six photo ( 10 KB to 20 KB).
- Scanned Signature of the candidate ( 5 KB to 10 KB).
NOTE:- Candidates must print out two copies of the application form and one copy of the form should be signed and affixed and attested by the Gazetted Officer including the educational certificates (COPY) of the candidates.
Visit the official website for more details about the Join Indian Army Registration 2020 and also read the instruction given in the official website.